Zolva Group is committed to protect the privacy right and ensure the privacy of all data subjects we are in contact with.
We may process personal data about you in different ways and different situations, depending on if you are a representative of a client, customer, vendor, job applicant or visitor to our website(s).
Privacy protection and secure processing of personal data is important to us, and we will always only use personal data for appropriate purposes, and process personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and internal regulations.
Zolva group will due to applicable legislation and internal regulations always ensure as a minimum that :
- personal data is processed in a lawful and transparent manner
- there is specific purposes for processing the data
- we only collect only the personal data that is necessary to fulfil that purpose
- the personal data is accurate and up-to-date,
- the personal data is not used for purposes that aren’t compatible with the original purpose;
- the personal data is stored for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- appropriate technical and organisational safeguards ensure the security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technology (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
Zolva Group is international, and established in different countries. The Zolva entity processing your personal data will be responsible for the protection of your personal data.
You will find information about our processing activities in the relevant local webpage:
Links to Norwegian, Swedish, Danish , Spanish (and Portuguese ??)+ ev Ole HoldCo website/ privacy policies.
If you wish to raise a complaint or have any further questions on how we process your personal data you can contact our local Data Protection Officer as listed in the respective country webpage, or contact Zolva Group at firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will investigate your concerns.
For Zolva Group with registered office in Norway, the lead supervisory authority is the Norwegian Data Inspectorate. Applicable data protection law includes the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Norwegian Data Protection Act of 2018 (NDPA)
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data unfairly or unlawfully, you can complain to your local data inspectorate or the Norwegian Data Inspectorate.
You find the contact details to the Data Inspectorate and their complaint procedure here: